Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 long months and I'm back

Well everyone....its been quite a while but I am back.
Where have I been you ask???
On May 17th I watched my best friend Evan win his first Pro sow, the NY Pro. The whole day was an amazing experience. very surreal. I have never been so excited at a bodybuilding show before. Too see my good friend on stage beating guys that I had posters of when I was a kid was truly incredible!
The next day I broke up with my long time girlfriend Nicole. That's all I want to say about that, but for lack of a better word, I was devastated.
So for a long time I really didn't feel the urge to communicate with anyone. I get like that when I'm very upset. I don't like to talk about my problems.
During my depression I lost some weight and injured my arm pretty bad, and my hip as well. This made what was a very productive off season very painful to go through.
With the help of my family and a couple very good friends. I am happy to say that things are getting back on track and I am now more focused then ever before! My business is doing well and my training is going great despite the injuries!

Prep for Nationals started on August 1 at 275 lbs! I am currently at 262 and feeling great. I am going to bring a whole new freak to the stage this year! I've never trained this intense and focused, and believe me, I am always intense, but this is a whole new level!

For all my friends and fans wondering where I have been...Braunster is back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh just found this... looking forward to following along! :)

PJ Braun said...

Thanks Shannon!